Welcome to the Job Training Institute (JTI) where our motto is Always lifting you to the next level. JTI is an Australian based institute that provides vocational training. We aim to give students the best chance of getting a job by gaining a qualification recognised Australia wide.
Reasons for choosing JTI
- Flexibility – Job Training Institute offers learning flexibility to students through blended learning including face-to-face and online modes. All of our students have the choice of combining the two modes of learning.
- Work Placement – Job Training Institute facilitates work placement for its students and a work placement coordinator is available to assist students with any work placement issues and employment.
- Student Support – Our trainers are always available and willing to assist students with their studies and assignments via several methods ranging from chat, email, telephone calls, and walk-in appointments. Job Training Institute offers students weekly live online classes moderated by our skilled and seasoned trainers.
- Job Training Institute is a member of ACPET (http://www.acpet.edu.au/) - and agrees to conform to the Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Ethics of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (JTI member ID: 183094).
- Face to Face Learning: Our learning is done onsite at the Dandenong (VIC), Sunshine (VIC) and Adelaide (SA).For timetables on class schedules, please go to http://jti.edu.au/resources
- Online Learning: We have made use of technology to bring learning to the digital age, where it is easier and faster to learn. Making use of government-approved software, used in major TAFES and Universities, we bring learning to you wherever you are in the world. Course content and assessments are delivered online, but some assessment observations have to be done face-to-face by our trained assessors.
Please contact us to learn about our blended learning environment.