Welcome to the Job Training Institute (JTI) where our motto is: “Always lifting you to the next level”. JTI is an Australian based institute that specializes in vocational training. We aim to give students the best chance of getting a job by providing a qualification recognised Australia wide.
Reasons for choosing JTI
- Job Training Institute offer a blended learning environment of both face to face and online learning.
- Service – our Trainers/Assessors are available to assist you when you need it most.
- You should complete the following course in 3 – 6 months: Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30208), Certificate III in Home and Community Care (CHC30308), Certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30708) or Certificate III in Business (BSB30107). Our Certificate IV in Disability (CHC40308) or Diploma of Business (BSB50207) courses, will take between 6 – 12 months to complete.
- Job Training Institute has a Work Placement Coordinator who liaises with employers on behalf of our students.
- Face to Face Learning: Our learning is done onsite at the Mount Waverley, Dandenong and Sunshine campuses. For timetables of class schedules, please go to http://jti.edu.au/resources
- Online Learning: We have made use of technology to bring learning into the digital age, making it easier and faster to learn. We use the same government-approved software, as major TAFES and Universities, to bring you learning wherever you may be in the world. Course content and assessments are delivered online (but some assessment observations have to be done face-to-face by our trained assessors).
Please contact us to learn about our blended learning environment.