Welcome to the Job Training Institute (JTI) where our motto is Always lifting you to the next level. JTI is an Australian based institute that provides vocational training. We aim to give students the best chance of getting a job by gaining a qualification recognised Australia wide.
Reasons for choosing JTI
- Job Training Institute offer a blended learning environment of both face to face and online learning.
- Service – our trainer/assessors are available always to assist you when you need it most.
- You will be able to finish the course in about 3 – 6 months for certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30208), certificate III in Home and Community Care (CHC30308), certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30708) or certificate III in Business (BSB30107). For our Certificate IV in Disability (CHC40308) or Diploma of Business (BSB50207) courses, you will be able to finish in about 6 – 12 months.
- Job Training Institute has a work placement coordinator that liaises with the facilities on behalf of our student
- Face to Face Learning: Our learning is done onsite at the Mount Waverley, Dandenong and Sunshine.For timetables on class schedules, please go to http://jti.edu.au/resources
- Online Learning: We have made use of technology to bring learning to the digital age, where it is easier and faster to learn. Making use of government-approved software, used in major TAFES and Universities, we bring learning to you wherever you are in the world. Course content and assessments are delivered online, but some assessment observations have to be done face-to-face by our trained assessors.
Please contact us to learn about our blended learning environment.