This page contains information for students who are seeking employment in the Community Services Industry.
Early childhood professionals needed
To be successful in this role you will have...
- Relevant qualifications, Certificate III and above in early childhood qualification approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check and certification in First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma
- Basic understanding of the National Quality Framework.
- Be knowledgeable of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) Belonging, Being and Becoming and Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF) through an emergent play-based curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to deliver programs that are inclusive, respectful of diversity and additional needs.
- Over the age of 18 years
- Childcare experience Professional Approach
- Child related references - minimum 2
- A valid full driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Apply First Aid HLTFA412A
- 100 points of identification (passport, driver's license, birth certificate or any other form of photo ID)
Australian Home Care
Australian Home Care provides in-home care and support services to people in need, to help them live as independently as possible in their own homes, and to live the lives they want, as best they can.
We support people who have a disability, people who are recovering from an accident or illness, the elderly and war veterans. We also step in to help with respite care when the primary carer or family are in need of a break.
Our Support Workers are passionate about making a difference and are trained to deliver the kind of high-quality care that really makes a difference to the everyday lives of our care recipients. Support Workers give care recipients the support they need while helping them maintain their independence in their own homes or in the community.
We at Australian Homecare services are looking for support workers in the North, West and Barwon Regions for employment.
We have vacancies available for:
- Domestic Assistance Mon-Friday 9-4pm or minimum 20 hours per week.
- Personal Care High and low needs
- Sleepover shifts
Training is provided for personal care.
Southern Cross Care (Victoria)
Southern Cross Care (Vic) is a progressive leading edge provider of aged and community care services across Melbourne and regional Victoria and currently employs more than 1,160 people who are committed to delivering outstanding care and services to 5,300 senior Victorians each year.
At Southern Cross Care (Vic) we don’t see working in aged care as just a job, but as a career that provides a great range of opportunities which enable steady progression into a varied range of positions. These include: hospitality, maintenance, administration, personal care, physiotherapy, nursing, team leader and manager just to name a few.
With a full calendar of education, training and development courses and events, Southern Cross Care (Vic) is not only committed to ensuring employees develop to their full potential but are also provided with the opportunity to gain transferable accredited qualifications, including traineeships.
Our organisation is proud of its cultural diversity with some 37 different cultures currently working at Southern Cross Care (Vic). We have an ongoing commitment to offering employment opportunities to those whose first language is not English and provide coaching support programs to assist the completion of formal studies.
We strive to maintain a professional, competent and happy workplace in which a personal/professional balance is regarded as important.
Our employees make a real difference to people’s lives and we reward that dedication through:
- Career pathways, education and training opportunities
- Work life balance, flexible hours, family friendly environment
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries and salary packaging benefits such as meal/entertainment
In addition, you can also have a look on the following website for any vacancies and more information: southerncross.currentjobs.com.au
Calvary Silver Circle
Calvary Silver Circle currently has opportunities for Support Workers wanting rewarding part time work with flexible hours to assist clients with Personal Care and Home Care.
One of the main areas that finding workers is difficult is the Boroondara area
Besides, workers living in Kew, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Burwood, Canterbury, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Glen Iris and Ashburton are also desirable.
These positions require:
- Certificate lll in Aged or Community care desirable
- Experience in Aged / Community care desirable
- Your own car and mobile phone are (essential)
To View Current Vacancies, plese visit calvarysilvercircle.org.au
Villa Maria is a not-for-profit, values-based organisation providing quality services and life enhancing opportunities for older people and children and adults with a disability.
With such a rich and diverse range of programs, services and roles, there are many career pathways available at Villa Maria. Further education opportunities for staff are actively supported and job opportunities are promoted internally.
Find out more about the career opportunities available at Villa Maria in our Disability, Education and Senior Services (Community and Residential Aged Care) and our corporate and business support services.
To View Current Vacancies, plese visit villamaria.nga.net.au
CareChoice is a specialist care provider and recruitment agency supplying experienced and professional temporary and permanent staff to the aged and disability sectors. Our CareChoice team are passionate about the work in which they are engaged and pride themselves in providing an exceptional calibre of service to the industry.
In response to current demand and due to recent expansion, we are seeking experienced personnel for the following positions:
- Personal Care Attendants
- Home Care Attendants
- Disability Support Workers
- Residential Support Workers
- Attendant Care Workers
- Health Care Personnel
- Other Health Care Personnel including hospitality, maintenance, administration and reception,
How to Apply:
Register your interest by forwarding a completed CareChoice application form, your resume and a cover letter clearly stating why you are interested in a particular position to carechoice.net.au
Scope is one of the largest providers of services to people with a disability in Victoria, and one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in Australia. Our mission is to support people with a disability to achieve their potential in welcoming and inclusive communities.
Current Job Vacancies
We employ over 1600 staff at our head office in Box Hill and across our eight regions. Join Scope and you will become part of a team of passionate, dynamic and committed professionals who make a real difference to people with a disability.
To View Current Vacancies, plese visit scopevic.org.au