JTI News *updated*
About Community Careers
Community Careers specialises in jobs in the Aged care, Disability, Mental Health and Community Services sectors. We can help you find your perfect job – there are full-time, part-time, casual and volunteer roles available right now.
Visit www.communitycareers.com.au to:
- View new jobs posted daily
- Register through our candidate login
- Create job alerts
- Read sample CV’s and tips on job applications
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Lodge your CV
Before you apply for a job, ask yourself:
- Do I have the skills and qualifications for the job?
- Have I read the job description and addresed the selection criteria?
- Does the organisation provide training and personal development?
- Where is the job located?
- Do the hours suit me?
- Do I align to the values of the organisation?
Southern Cross Care is looking for Cert III HACC support workers in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs
o Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care/HACC, or a willingness to undertake training in a sponsored program
o Driver’s, licence
o Access to a roadworthy motor vehicle
o Mobile phone.
Whether experienced, a school leaver or looking to change to a meaningful job where you are Caring for the Most Important People please call Charlene Pereira on 9797 3939
Elluminate Live Class
JTI is committed to always be at the forefront of technology and with that in mind we have started Elluminate Live Class for will be on the following dates:
- Certificate III in Aged Care: Monday 6 – 9pm
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care: Monday 6 – 9pm
- Certificate III in Children Services: Wednesday 6 – 9pm
- Certificate IV in Disability: Thursday 6 – 9pm
Prior to the session please prepare yourself for the JTI Live Class by going through the
To prepare for the session (ASAP):
1. Please go to www.elluminate.com/support and follow the 3 step process which may require you to download Sun Microsystem’s Java Web Start or OpenJNLP for Mac if you don’t already have it; a pre-requisite JTI Live class! You only need to do this once, prior to the first time you use JTI Live class!
2. Then go to the Configuration Room in Step 2 within the support page to test and finalise the installation; including the set-up of your audio devices. Once into the room, there will be instructions on the whiteboard about setting up your audio &speakers
3. We strongly recommend using PC headsets or echo cancellation microphone/speakers with in JTI Live! for the highest quality experience; though these are not mandatory.
Student Enquiry Form
As we always said, we at JTI are always fully committed to the best and most efficient methods to be able to help you through your study issues. That is why we created the online enquiry form for the student to be able to send their enquiry to the specific trainer.
Using this form, the trainer will be able to address the specific problem faster and also you will be given a ticket when you submit your enquiry, so it will be easier for us to be able to track your enquiry.
Go to jti.edu.au/studentenquiry and have a try for at least say hello to your trainer