22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
> Short Courses - First Aid, Food Safety and More - Melbourne Wide
> Individual Support, Disability & Leisure and Health
> Early Childhood & Education Support
The prevalence of asthma in Australia is among the highest in the world: between 10% and 15% of children and between 10% and 12% of adults have asthma. Although it is not a major cause of death, asthma is one of the most common problems managed by doctors and is a frequent reason for the hospitalisation of children, especially boys.
There are no endorsed units of competency that deal specifically with the emergency management of asthma in the workplace. Therefore, this course is designed to meet industry needs to comply with risk management in relation to the provision of asthma related interventions in the workplace.
Allergy Advice/ Disabilities Declaration:
Each Student will be checked and asked to inform if they have any allergies with Latex/rubber and or other forms of allergies/ disabilities that may prevent them from enrolling into this course.
• $100 for a combination of Asthma and Anaphylaxis Courses ( This saves you $20!)
Methods of payment
At Job Training Institute we accept a wide range of payment methods:
• Cheque or money order
• EFTPOS (whether over the phone or in person )
• Online credit card and debit card payments (Fees and charges may apply)
• Direct deposits
*The student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenity fees
There are no pre-requisites for this course
This course is delivered at our campuses by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessments you will need to complete to be competent in this course are:
• Theory Questions
• Case Studies
• Observation by a trained assessor in a simulated environment
JTI does not guarantee the following:
1. That a learner will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration. Learners need to put effort in their study and completion of assignments and JTI will provide the trainers and required resources to enable the learner successfully to complete their study.
2. A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of clause 1.1 and 1.2 of VET standards 2015 e.g. in a shorter period of time that the AQF specifications.
3. A learner will obtain an employment outcome where this is outside the control of JTI. JTI is a training organisation and has no control of employment outcomes.