22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
> Short Courses - First Aid, Food Safety and More - Melbourne Wide
> Individual Support, Disability & Leisure and Health
> Early Childhood & Education Support
> Community Services & Mental Health
This course First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis (22300VIC) provides you with the skills and knowledge required to administer adrenalin auto injectors (EpiPen / AnaPen), management of casualty(s) and identify risks on site until the arrival of medical assistance. Anaphylaxis training is a requirement in all child care facilities to work as a child care worker.
It is important for every person working in an education setting to be accredited with the course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis - (22300VIC) and be aware of the correct procedure to follow in an emergency. The course content includes practicals and theory.
Allergy Advice/ Disabilities Declaration:
Each Student will be checked and asked to inform if they have any allergies with Latex/rubber and or other forms of allergies/ disabilities that may prevent them from enrolling into this course.
There are no pre-requisites to join this course.
• $60 a
• $100 for a combination of Asthma and Anaphylaxis Courses ( This saves you $20!)
Methods of Payment
At Job Training Institute we accept a wide range of payment methods:
• Cheque or money order
• EFTPOS (whether over the phone or in person )
• Online credit card and debit card payments (Fees and charges may apply)
• Direct deposits
*The student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenity fees
This course is delivered at our campuses by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessments you will need to complete to be competent in this course are:
• Theory Questions
• Case Studies
• Observation by a trained assessor in a simulated environment
JTI does not guarantee the following:
1. That a learner will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration. Learners need to put effort in their study and completion of assignments and JTI will provide the trainers and required resources to enable the learner successfully to complete their study.
2. A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of clause 1.1 and 1.2 of VET standards 2015 e.g. in a shorter period of time that the AQF specifications.
3. A learner will obtain an employment outcome where this is outside the control of JTI. JTI is a training organisation and has no control of employment outcomes.
Finally, write my paper website research paper authors should avoid ever contradicting one another.