HLTAID003 Provide first aid
> Short Courses - First Aid, Food Safety and More - Melbourne Wide
> Individual Support, Disability & Leisure and Health
> Early Childhood & Education Support
The Provide first aid Course (HLTAID003) provides you with the skills and knowledge required to perform CPR, provide first aid, life support, management of casualty(s), identify risks on site, until the arrival of medical assistance.
It is important for every person to be accredited with HLTAID003 – Provide first aid certificate and be aware of the correct procedures to follow in an emergency. The course content includes practical, theory and assessment.
Allergy Advice/Disabilities Declaration:
Each Student will be checked and asked to inform if theu have any allergies with Latex/rubber and or other forms of allergies/disabilities that may prevent them from enrolling into this course.
CPR has to be updated yearly!
Students must do readings and theory assignments a few days before the face face part of the course. There is one day for practical in our campuses which comprises of classroom based learning and simulations.
Face to face
1 day -9am-5pm (Full course)
9am-12am (CPR only)
Readings and theory assessments
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
• $120 HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
• $50 -CPR
Methods of payment
At Job Training Institute we accept a wide range of payment methods:
• Cheque or money order
• EFTPOS (whether over the phone or in person )
• Online credit card and debit card payments (Fees and charges may apply)
• Direct deposits
*The student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenity fees
Assessments to be submitted online a few days before the face to face classes
Assessments you will need to complete to be competent are:
• Theory Questions
• Case Studies
• Observation by a trained assessor in a simulated environment
JTI does not guarantee the following:
1. That a learner will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration. Learners need to put effort in their study and completion of assignments and JTI will provide the trainers and required resources to enable the learner successfully to complete their study.
2. A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of clause 1.1 and 1.2 of VET standards 2015 e.g. in a shorter period of time that the AQF specifications.
3. A learner will obtain an employment outcome where this is outside the control of JTI. JTI is a training organisation and has no control of employment outcomes.