HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
> Short Courses - First Aid, Food Safety and More - Melbourne Wide
> Individual Support, Disability & Leisure and Health
> Early Childhood & Education Support
> Community Services & Mental Health
HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid deals with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of incidents, perform CPR, provide first aid, life support, management of casualty(s), identify risks on site, until the arrival of medical assistance.Adnaved first aid applies to workers who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, include community and workplace settings.
It is important for every person to be accredited with HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid certificate and be aware of the correct procedures to follow in an emergency. The course content includes practical, theory and assessment.
The ertificate you will receive after successfully completing this course is valid for 36 months.
Allergy Advice/ Disabilities Declaration:
CPR has to be updated yearly!
Students must do readings and theory assignments a few days before the face-face part of the course. There are two days for practical in our campuses this and comprises of classroom based learning and simulations.
Face to face
2 days -9am-5pm (Full course)
9am-12am (CPR only)
Readings and theory assessments
There are no pre-requisites for this course
• $280 HLTAID006 - Provide Advanced First Aid
• $50 CPR ONLY
Methods of payment
At Job Training Institute we accept a wide range of payment methods:
• Cheque or money order
• EFTPOS (whether over the phone or in person )
• Online credit card and debit card payments (Fees and charges may apply)
• Direct deposits
*The student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenity fees
Assessments to be submitted online a few days before the face to face classes
Assessments you will need to complete to be competent are:
• Theory Questions
• Case Studies
• Observation by a trained assessor in a simulated environment
JTI does not guarantee the following:
1. That a learner will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration. Learners need to put effort in their study and completion of assignments and JTI will provide the trainers and required resources to enable the learner successfully to complete their study.
2. A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of clause 1.1 and 1.2 of VET standards 2015 e.g. in a shorter period of time that the AQF specifications.
3. A learner will obtain an employment outcome where this is outside the control of JTI. JTI is a training organisation and has no control of employment outcomes.