Advanced Diploma of Leadership and management reflects the role of individuals who
apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and
management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and use creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Total course fee: $12,000
$4,000 After signing the Acceptance Agreement and before the 1st
Study Period starts
$4,000 Two weeks before the start of the 2nd Study Period
$4,000 Two weeks before the start of the 3rd Study Period
Other Fees (Amount required before 1st Study Period)
OSHC $533 Subject to change by OSHC provider
Enrolment Fee $300
Text Books Fee $250
*JTI has the right to review its tuition fees and other charges. Please note tuition fee is subject to change each Study Period
To reward students for outstanding academic achievement and/or to
recognize the less fortunate in the society, JTI offers its
international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships.
These scholarships provide tuition fee waivers to a certain level
that is decided by the Scholarship Team Members.
The Scholarship Team Members in liaison with the CEO will manage the selection and allocation of funds.
Students applying for a scholarship must:
- Ensure they meet the eligibility and assessment criteria.
- Complete the scholarship application form including a report supporting their application and any other supporting or specified documentation.
- Submit their application by the deadline (COB of last Friday of each term).
All students applying for a scholarship need to:
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an JTI course that will run in the term/semester for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
Satisfy the assessment criteria.For continuing JTI students
evidence required shows that in the previous term the applicant
- submitted all assessments by set deadlines;
- received a Competency mark on the first attempt in all units scheduled during the previous term;
- maintained satisfactory weekly attendance throughout the term and;
- participated in a positive and diligent manner in all aspects of the course.
For new students (not currently enrolled with JTI ) ,evidence to be attached with the application include;
- an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas, and /or
- demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for study that satisfies the judgment of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course, and/or
- inability to meet their financial obligations due to circumstances beyond their own control and/or
- statement of report to address why they believe they should be awarded a scholarship, why the chosen course is the best choice for them, and any other information they wish to include that supports their application.
For continuing students
Successful applicants will receive a 20% discount on tuition fees for the respective term.
For newly-enrolled students (never before studied with JTI Australia)
- Term 1: 25% discount on Term 1 tuition fee
- Term 2: 25% discount on Term 2 tuition fee
- Term 3: 25% discount on Term 3 tuition fee
- Term 4: 50% discount on Term 4 tuition fee
- Term 5: 25% discount on Term 5 tuition fee
- Term 6: 25% discount on tuition Term 6 fee
In some cases, JTI will consider full scholarships, but this will be dependent on students individual circumstances.
Please click here to download the Scholarship Application Form.
Successful completion of this course requires the fulfilment of 12 units of study: 4 core units and 8 elective units
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage organizational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate International Marketing Opportunities
- BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBMKG607 Manage marketing research.
This course is current as per training.gov.au
To enrol in this course, applicants should submit:
- Completed and signed ‘Application for Enrolment Form’
- Certified transcripts of academic records including the last two years of schooling;
- Certified evidence of completing year 12.
- Certified evidence of the date of birth;
- Letter(s) of recommendation from teacher(s) (if available);
- Certified copy of passport details;
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)- application for USI is done at the time of enrolment into the course.
- Certified evidence English language proficiency
Prior to admission, students are required to undertake a pre-training review which is used to determine the student’s level of language, literacy and numeracy as well as student’s suitability for the specific qualification as required to complete the course and whether the student requires additional support.
English language requirements
International students, applying either off-shore or on-shore will require:• Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course.
Results older than two years are not acceptable.
• Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or the United States
• Evidence that, within two years of the application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
• For students from levels 1 and 2 countries, successful completion of JTI’s Language and Numeracy Test. Please Note: JTI will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests - TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE).
Specific academic requirements
To enter this course, the applicant should successfully meet any one
of the following academic requirements: • Satisfactorily completed
year 11 or 12 or equivalent level of studies with atleast 65%
average grade results or Without formal qualifications but who can
provide evidence of work experience of at least one year in the
community services sector with relevant skills and knowledge.
No applicant will be refused entry based on gender, age (except for the case of students under the age of 18 years), marital status, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic background or religious beliefs. Job Training Institute is an equal opportunity employer and training organisation, and actively implements non- discriminatory policies in all its operations.
This course will have a face to face, online and self-study mode. Online will not be more than 25% of the total course duration. Each student must allocate 20 hours of weekly contact hours.
This qualification utilises a blended delivery mode which
incorporates face to face classroom training which includes
presentations, written tasks, written tests, case studies/scenarios,
reflective reports, interviews and role plays; project
work/portfolios and online learning activities. The trainer may
provide additional learning material where gaps are identified in
either the participant’s underpinning knowledge or the training
Assessments can be submitted via face to face classes or in the online learning environment. All students are encouraged to submit assignments online.
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning is the process that recognises a student’s current skills and experience, regardless of where and when the learning occurred. Students may have existing knowledge and skills, and these could be formally recognised and credited towards a qualification from JTI. For further information on RPL, click here.
Credit Transfer (CT)
JTI recognises all qualifications issued under the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework). Original copies of certificate and transcript will need to be sighted by a trainer. There is no fee for credit transfer. If a credit transfer for ‘Provide First Aid’ unit is applied for, it must be current, including the CPR component which requires a refresher every year. Talk to our staff about credit transfer during the enrolment process.
JTI is committed to ensuring that all students receive adequate learning support to ensure their full potential is reached, therefore, JTI ensures that:
- The learning and support need of all students is assessed upon entry into a course.
- All students are made aware of how to access the services they require to successfully complete their course.
- Feedback is collected about JTI's provision of support services and the feedback is systematically collated, analysed and used to improve training services. Support services available to all JTI students include:
- The trainer/educator is normally the first point of support. If the student is struggling with any training issues, or anything to do with their results and feedback, they should talk to their trainer for assistance.
- If the student has an IT issue, they are to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- For certificates and statement of attainment, students are to contact the quality assurance department on email@example.com
- If students would like to access their records, they should contact the campus manager. Contact details at the Dandenong campus are: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any accounting issues, the students are to contact: email@example.com
- For work placement issues, students are to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For any training concerns, students to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nursing) or email@example.com (Business and Community Courses)
- For any other student support concerns, students to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This qualification can lead to many degree courses such as Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Commerce
1. Quality Training and Delivery.
JTI has consistently upheld high-quality training and delivery and
achieved the highest rating “Demonstrated Consistently Compliant” a
provider can receive from our regulator, the Australian Skills
Quality Authority (ASQA).
As of 2018, JTI was rated by the Department of Education in Victoria as being above the state average in all benchmarks set by the Victorian Government. The measured benchmarks included ratings for student experience and student outcomes. In 2018, 87% of students at JTI stated they were satisfied with us as a training provider which was 10% higher than the Victorian State average for all RTOs that was 77%.
2. Multicultural Diversity
At JTI we celebrate our multicultural diversity and take time to celebrate and embrace all cultures through several social and community events throughout the year such as Multicultural Day and Australia Day. We understand that settling into a foreign country can sometimes be difficult so our ability to relate to students and staff from all walks of life, and from a range of backgrounds helps to ease students into life at JTI. We believe that together, we achieve!!
Through blended-learning, we offer flexibility to students which includes: face-to-face, online and self-study modes. For many of our mature students, this flexibility enables our students to manage the balance between work, study and family commitments.
4. Industry Partnerships
Because our training is industry relevant and specific, we maintain strong Industry partnerships, which assist, in our students securing work placements and clinical placements, as well as jobs on completion of their course. We hold employer days where students interact with potential employers as well as an annual Industry luncheon which keep us up to date with industry trends and standards.
5. Community Centric
JTI is part of the community and we are engaged in various community engagements in our neighbourhoods. Two of our campuses are in low social economic demographics and it is our responsibility to ensure students enrolled with us get good student Support enabling them to complete their courses and engage in the workforce. Our trainers as well as student support officers hold a lot of support sessions to encourage students to get going when things get tough.
JTI does not guarantee the following:
1. That a learner will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration. Learners need to put effort in their study and completion of assignments and JTI will provide the trainers and required resources to enable the learner successfully complete their study.
2. A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of clause 1.1 and 1.2 of VET standards 2015 e.g in a shorter period of time that the AQF specifications.
3. A learner will obtain a particular employment outcome where this is outside the control of JTI. JTI is a training organisation and has no control of employment outcomes.